Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Overview: NYX Megashine Lipglosses

Since summer is just around the corner, I thought this would be a proper post. A must have make up product for me whether I go shopping or swimming is lipgloss. The light coverage and shine they give are perfect for those hot days where a lipstick doesn't sound too appealing.

I hate NYX Round Lipglosses because of one thing... the scent! I am pretty damn picky about the smell of a product and I seriously could not stand those. The Megashine Lipgloses also have a scent to them but in my opinion, they smell delish!

Anyways, on to the important stuff... the swatches!



From left to right: French Kiss, Beige Pearl, Dolly Pink, Sweet Heart, Natural, Sugar Pie, Smokey Look, Beige

With flash


Without flash


As you clearly see... these glosses are intensely pigmented and they are not sticky whatsoever. I don't mind stick lipglosses at all but for those of you out there who don't like them these would be great for you. There are so many colors to choose from and on top of that they are really affordable! I will be keeping at least one of these babies in my make up bag at all times.

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I want "smokey look" and "beige" sooo bad.
    I also like "dolly pink" but im just not sure I could pull it off.

    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lipgloss dolly pink and sweet heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for visiting my blog! I love NYX megashine glosses. I have French Kiss, Frosted Beige, Sweet Heart, and Pink Frost (i think that's what it is lol).
    Sweet Heart is my fave!

    Make sure you follow my blog for an upcoming giveaway! =)

    ♥ NYCSh0paholic's Fabulous Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for doing this review hun,it was really helpful..was thinking of grabbing these glosses before but wasnt convinced...think will be grabbing a couple of Dolly pink and sweetheart lol

    ReplyDelete