Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Like Me Some Orgasm

Girls and... boys... get your heads out of the gutter! I thought long and hard about what this title should be and this is the best I could come up with at one in the morning.

I am talking about NARS lipgloss in Orgasm.

Like I said, lipglosses are a must have for me in the summer time so lately I've been pulling out my favorite ones. I rediscovered this gloss that I bought several months ago and fell in love with it yet again. Now I don't own the blush but the descriptions are the same for both... a peachy pink shimmer. And that's exactly what it is.


This lipgloss is a little pricey at $24 a pop but it is GORGEOUS to say the least. If you wanted to splurge on a lip product I highly suggest you invest in NARS Orgasm. It's orgasmic! Hahaha...

3 comments:

  1. orgasm looks GORGEOUS on you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty on ya lol...gotta grab the Nars lipgloss n blushes soon,thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete