Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Love It Or Hate It #1

I am going to start doing this "love it or hate it" thing which is basically going to be a personal opinion/review on whether I, well...love or hate a product.

Today I will be talking about Rimmel's Max Volume Flash Mascara...
I have it in the color black. The packaging is so cute because its PINK and better yet it is from the drugstore so it is super affordable. But, not only do I adore the packaging, I love the product as well!

Here is the wand and it isn't all that special really... just a typical mascara wand with plastic bristles. Combined with the formula however, it's magic.

Abra Cadabra...

With two coats it lengthens and gives volume and doesn't clump. What more could you ask for in a mascara? I, for one, love piling on mascara to get the fake lash effect and with this, I didn't even need to do it. Ah-ma-zing!

I think it is obvious that I love this mascara. I definitely recommend it so the next time you're in your local drugstore perhaps you can check it out for yourself :)

1 comment:

  1. I love love that Mascara its in my top5....for a drugtore its very good...thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete