Thursday, April 29, 2010

40 Beauty Questions

Hey beautiful bloggers! I apologize for not posting for over a week now but I have been sick and on top of that I had to work a ton these past few days so... yeah. But enough whining! Like I said, I guarantee you all that reviews will be on here very soon as well as FOTD's but I looked like crap and felt like crap so no pictures were taken.

I thought, instead, I could post a beauty tag. It's quick, easy, and well, informative I suppose :) With that said, enjoy!

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I usually have super dry skin but now it feels normalish? I think its my moisturizer
-What is your current facial wash?
Purity from Philosophy

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes I exfoliate twice a week

-What brand do you use?
St Ives Apricot Scrub

-What moisturizer do you use?
Cetaphil's Moisturizer (huge tub)

-Do you have freckles?
No I do not

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes Estee Lauder's Eyzone Repair Gel

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I used to but it has gotten a lot better

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No can't say I have

MAKE-UP


-What foundation do you use?
Like I said, I hardly ever wear foundation but when I need it I use Prescriptive's Mineral Foundation

-How about concealer?
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

-Do you know your undertone color?
I'm pretty sure I have warm undertones

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They're gorgeous but I rarely wear them, unlike my sister, who wears them EVERY day

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I do but I don't always do it

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I like a lot of drugstore mascaras... lloreal, covergirl, maybelline, etc.

-Sephora or MAC?
This is a toughy! Sorry but I gotta say both :)

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Not yet

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes and fingers

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Sure do

-For the face?
Nope

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love my neutrals

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil and gel liners

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not very often

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Messy but gorgeous so I deal

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes I do. I plan to use liquid foundation one day though

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Any lipstick that is nude, pink, or peachy

-How about lipgloss?
Same colors as above and I actually love sticky lipglosses so a lot of MAC's lipglasses are my favorite

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I love all my blushes!

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
On occasion I do purchase makeup palettes

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Love them! Some products are just as good if not better than high end

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I actually have never been to a CCO (I know it's shocking!)

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yeah I would love to take make up classes!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes if I'm in a rush but usually its a minor mess up like mascara on the eyelid. I hate that!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Probably like many, the unatural tattoed eyebrow thing

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Yeah color is fine and though I am a neutrals girl I do try to use my vibrant shades

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
The Kardashians... hands down

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Eyeliner period.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I have done it before and I HATE it but if I ever had to then I would

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Not horrible but not good either

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Everyone says this but to be totally honest... MAC. Yeah I said it

-What do you think of Makeup?
Refer to my first post and you will know how I feel and what I think about make up. To keep it short and simple, I LOVE MAKE UP!

1 comment: