Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just A Thought...

Three words...

PROJECT 10 PAN.
How ironic. My last post was a wishlist and now I'm talking about not buying any makeup until I finish ten products?

LOL I am totally kidding! I am in no way, shape, or form physically and/or mentally ready for project 10 pan. It just isn't going to happen. I did, however, attempt to do it a while ago and I would say for my first try it wasn't bad. I ended up finishing about six products and then, well, I gave up. I know I know not good but I was pretty damn proud of myself :)

Anyways, I haven't yet posted actual pictures that I took but I have two excuses for that. Number one, I have no idea how to work settings on my old camera, and two, I am super busy with work therefore I don't have the time to learn. I promise I will tonight though and I will get it down. With that said, be prepared to see reviews, FOTD's, all that good stuff.

Before I sign off, I want to thank my followers for simply following my blog! It means so much to me and I honestly don't give a s*** (told you I curse) whether I have one or ten thousand followers because just having anyone read my blog is good enough. Yes I know this was cheesy but you knew it was bound to happen. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment