Friday, June 18, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!

I got this award from a fellow blogger, Sophie-Lou-J...!  She is too sweet definitely check her out!



The rules of this award are :

State 5 Random facts about yourself and tag 5 bloggers!
Things about me...

1. I'm half Chinese and half Korean.  With that I guess I'll tie in the languages I speak which are Chinese, a little bit of Korean, Spanish, and the obvious, English  :)

2. I have four piercings and one tattoo but that's still not enough for me LOL. It's true what they say...tattoos are addicting even if they hurt!

3. I usually don't drink anything when I'm eating a meal. I get scolded all the time but it just feels weird to.

4. I don't like sushi! I recently went to my first sushi bar and though I only had the California Rolls I still felt kind of disgusted. I don't even like fish but if I did I would like it to be cooked  :)

5. I love coffee. Whether it's Starbucks or home made I don't care, just give me my coffee LOL. I will be needing it for my future job as I will be studying to become a nurse. Talk about long hours...


The 5 beauties I will be tagging are...



4 comments:

  1. Great facts! Thank you so much for tagging me! That's so great you are going to be a nurse! :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me. It's amazing that you speak so many different languages and great job on being a nurse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tag! I will be posting mine soon. I feel you on the Sushi I hate it as well. Not a big fan of fish in general. I also would of never guessed you speak Spanish. Great facts honey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your all very welcome! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete