Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Thought She Died...

Hello my amazing followers yes it is true I came back from the dead! I know it has been way too long since my last post but I hope you all can understand my situation, and with that said I feel like I should delete my previous post because that just brings back unnecessary memories.

Anyways school is in session now not to mention I am looking for a new job so I will try my best to blog as frequently as I can.  I also got a new puppy!  I got him about two months ago and he makes me so happy.  His name is Kona and he is a little yorkie and he is so so cute I will have to put a picture up of him in my next post!

I am so glad to be back!! Did I even need to say that?

On a different note, I recently was looking through my stash of makeup and I am happy with it but of course I want more LOL!  Before I start buying more, though, I was thinking of getting rid of some of the things that I don't use.  I don't feel like I am completely ready for a blog sale because honestly, I don't know how the whole paying thing would work.  Yeah i know paypal but I am not computer smart haha so it all seems a little confusing.  I do want to try it first and then maybe in the future I will have an actual blog sale.  If anyone has had a blog sale before I would be so grateful if you would email me and explain to me how to set it up.

Now, I want to test this whole sale thing out with one product but in order for me to sell it I would have to know how everything works.  This product is MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre from the Spring Forecast Collection.  Are any of you interested?  If you all are I will get into more detail about the product however I can say that it has never been used.

To wrap it all up, if someone could email me about the blog sale ordeal that would be awesome and if any of you are interested in the product feel free to comment below.  Lets just say this is a preview and if enough people (meaning at least one person LOL) wants it I will probably make a new post just for the blush ombre.

I missed all of you and THANK YOU SO MUCH to my new followers I cannot believe I am over 100, it is insane to me!  Maybe there will be a future giveaway? ;)

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Heeyyy! Welcome back hun. Can't wait for your next post and a pic of the cute puppy. We used to have a yorkie, he was the best! xx

    http://thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back hun, that's so exciting about your puppy :) x

    ReplyDelete