1. What is your dream job?
My dream job and what I will be studying for is to become a nurse. More specifically, I want to be a labor/delivery RN because well... I love babies! They are so freaking cute LOL! I also want to find a part time 'job' as a puppy sitter (and there is such thing as a puppy sitter... my friend worked as one!) I would love to sit around for several hours and play with puppies... what more could you ask for?
2. What is your favorite fragrance for summer?
I didn't have to think about this for more than a second. It's my newest fragrance... DKNY Be Delicious! I used to always smell it in Sephora and as you all know I finally purchased it in my last haul. I am obsessed with it and I got a ton of compliments! Absolutely perfect for summer!
3. How do you take your coffee/tea?
I like my coffee with cream and sugar. I feel like that's a really obvious answer as I'm sure many people like theirs with cream and sugar but I always eye how much of each I put in so I can't tell you how many spoonfuls and stuff like that. I also like the flavored coffee creamers like hazelnut or french vanilla. I like my tea plain... I used to add just a little bit of honey in there but now I'd rather do without it.
4. What is your most important beauty secret?
Less is more. I think make up is something that is supposed to be used to enhance ones beauty and not to cover it up by piling on foundation and powder and so on.
5. If you had an all-expenses paid vacation anywhere, where would you go?
I would go to the Philippines! My boyfriend is half filipino and he is always telling me how much he loves it there and how nice the beaches are. We are hoping to go later this year so an all-expenses paid vacation would be amazing LOL!
6. If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you 3 wishes, what would they be?
My first wish would be that all my family members are healthy and happy. Second wish would be to have my old dog back. He was a pomeranian named Prince and he was my baby but we had to give him away. And lastly, I would wish to be rich! Who wouldn't?
7. If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert foods for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
Probably dinner because there are a variety of foods you could eat whereas breakfast consists of pancakes and waffles and when I think of lunch I think sandwich haha... that's weird.
8. If you were Hello Kitty, what color hairbow would you wear?
LOL what a cute question! I guess if I were Hello Kitty I would wear a black hairbow because black goes with everything :)
Now for my questions...
1. What are three things you love about yourself?
2. Where are your favorite places to shop?
3. If you have a tattoo(s), what is it and why did you get it? If you don't have one, what would you get and why?
4. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
5. If you could live somewhere for a month where would it be?
6. What is one thing that you could eat everyday?
7. What are some things you like most about having a blog?
8. If you could choose to have all the products of one cosmetic line, which one would you pick and why?
If anyone else wants to do this feel free!